Monday, November 14, 2005

Under Pressure :P

It has been quite some time since I last wrote for my blog. I have neglected my blog for nearly a year, but lately I felt an urge to do something about that. To conjure something up and just write. There is only one problem with that - I normally don’t want to write just anything. It has to make sense, if only to me, and it has to lead somewhere. It has to have a point.
So here I am, writing a blog entry that hasn’t got a point at all. It is just a notification of the fact that I will attempt to write on a regular basis from now on. If you want to thank or damn someone for this, for I have had a boost from a friend, go to http://ysgrublaidd.blogspot.com/ and just leave him a message.
Oh, and on a personal note to you Ys… I said I would see if I could devise something for you as entry today, and you didn’t believe me… Shows you, you were just plain wrong in not trusting me on this ;) And yeah, your pressure has helped :D

On a side note: When I was writing this blog entry, I heard ‘Under Pressure’ from Queen and David Bowie. Isn’t that just ironic...

2 comments:

Ysgrublaidd said...

Well finaly. You took your time. But you don't hear me complain (at least if you are going to post more often :P)

Aurianne said...

Well you never know... Keep the pressure up mate and perhaps under your guidance I'll keep posting ;)