Sunday, October 22, 2006

Not an addict...

You know the song, right, from K’s Choice? So let me first of all say, I am and will never ever, ever be an addict, or admit it… Ok, with that out of the way, I’m just a tad bit addicted to this little puzzle, called Sudoku. No, I’m not an addict, what did I just say… sjeez… Do read carefully, please ;-)
Anyway, as I was playing yet another sudoku, I remembered something… We, the Dutch, have a new champion in our midst. The 17-year old Aniek Huijsman has won the WC Sudoku in London, October 15th. She not only won the title of being the best in the world, but also a holiday to Sweden. That’s nice… Perhaps a good reason to participate in the next WC Sudoku ;-)
But if a trip to Sweden isn’t good enough for you to start playing, those few who don’t play it (yet), perhaps you might consider playing it for other reasons… For it can lower your blood pressure, relieve stress and even make you smarter. If I ever would get an addiction, this would be the least harmful addiction to get addicted to. But, as I said, I'm not an addict… You know the song. If not (shame on you ;-)) you can find the lyrics here.

1 comment:

Ysgrublaidd said...

Your not an addict? ROFL.
You got a real Sudoku problem ;), and I know it.